Powered By Blogger

Write On! online

Today, 4.30am
I finally put finishing touches on "my" website. For our Words by the Water magazine "Write On!", I got volunteered to build a website. With limited time and zero help (except for some last minute help during the break on Thursday - Thank you so much guys!) I built a website. It's not "mine", because we all contributed copy, but it definitely feels like it's mine as I was the only one caring about it.

The result can be seen here: www.write-on.uk.tp

Not bad for someone with (attested) zero html skills, eh?

I know that the Useful Links don't work, but I've had it with this site. Somebody else can sort it out. I'm off to Wales for some much needed Quality Time!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com