Powered By Blogger

Time to get organised

I know that I really need to put in more work for uni in order to get a decent degree at the end of it. Otherwise, I would have wasted a lot of money for nothing.

I actually started to keep a reflective journal and last night I sat down and planned my entire week. This will mean, that I do not really have time to go out, but then again, I seldomly do. For each lecture, I planned some revision time, in which I will copy my notes and work through them. There will also be time each day to read the set textbooks and work on assignments. If I do a little every day, I don't need to rush at the end when dealines are looming. I found out that I need a kind of schedule to stick to, otherwise I won't do anything.

Tuesday afternoons and Wednesdays will be spend writing articles, researching etc. And in the evenings, I will teach myself Russian and Chinese, and practise my French and Spanish - I need to work on my languages. It's really quite shocking that I can't say a single sentence in French after 4 years of studying the language. If I start learning Russian and Chinese now, I might actually be able to get by once I'm graduated from university.

As a Travel Journalist, I think I can't know enough languages. And until now, I've always managed to get alright grades for my studies, but I know I can do better than that! So maybe sticking to this schedule will work. Keep your fingers crossed!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com