Powered By Blogger

Do some work

Right, it's time I start writing proper articles again.

I know, I've been lazy about it, but enough is enough! Not only does Informer's travel section need more content, no - this blog needs a few more reviews on it! It probably won't be the case of 1 review a week just yet but I'll give it a try!

Don't expect any great music reviews, though. My knowledge of music has been put to shame by David's "Culture Vulture" blog.... ah well..... I guess, when it comes to music I'm a naive little girl who can point out song title and artist at best, but if not, goes into the shop and asks for that song, that "lala lalalaaaaa lalaa". Kinda sad, isn't it? And yes, that has actually happened once.

Maybe books and films... that's more my "millieu" anyway. But then again, a review of "Casablanca" is hardly breaking news. Maybe I should resurrect my library card. Does Carlisle have a Video Rental somewhere?

Furthermore, I should really keep writing for Karl and submit something to itchy feet.... So many ideas... and that's the problem. I can't be bothered to sit down and actually put pen to paper (or fingers to keys, as at were). See, I made this fabulous plan of when I will be doing what and have not yet been able to stick to it. No more! I know I need to get work down.

Starting now! ... Well, after breakfast... ;)

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com