Powered By Blogger

Live On Air!

I have just been interviewed by Radio Cumbria's DJ Kevin Fernihough!

I got a call off a friend who works at the BBC, asking me whether they could interview me for the lunchtime show. Then Kevin Fernihough called me, telling me exactly what he would be talking about and what questions I should expect. I was still nervous, though. Usually, I am the one doing the interviewing. It was quite educational to be on the other side of the mic for a change.

We talked about my hometown, my reasons to move to Carlisle and cultural differences. Architecture, Salt & Vinegar and the Cologne "Karneval".

So here it is: My very first radio interview!

(The link takes you to the entire show. You can skip the first 47 minutes, if you just want to listen to my interview. If not, enjoy the show!)

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com