Powered By Blogger

Creating a travel magazine

Now that I'm in my third year of my B.A. (Hons) Travel Journalism degree, I have to create a Final Project.


And, as a travel journalist, what better to do than a travel magazine?

It's early stages, but my magazine will be called "Shoestring" an cater for 18 - 30-year-old backpackers, people on their Gap Years or Sabbaticals and those wanting to go.

It will be twelve pages, A4 size and in full colour. I'm still in the designing stage, working out my cover layout and stylesheets for the inside pages, but this is what my cover looks like so far:


What do you think? Please help in the design by leaving feedback :)

3 Kommentare:

Laura H. aka akosua said...

i love the cover! its eye catching and I love the contrast. . . great job :-)

David Simister said...

"Brian Thacker sleeps around"?

Snigger...

Conny Kaufmann said...

It's the name of his book.

"Sleeping Around"

Get your mind out of the gutter! ;)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com