Powered By Blogger

Student Traveller Website Plans

It all started with that blog I told you about the other day. Berlin Love Story. A blog that follows an Australian girl through her explorations of Berlin.

For the youth page "Karl." in the Solinger Tageblatt (my local paper at home), I write a series entitled "Post aus..." ("Mail from...."). Everytime I go somewhere new or something happens, I write a few sentences about it and when I'm lucky, it gets published! The blog entry "Steaming it up" for example was published in a very short version earlier this month. The actual articles usually look like this (Edinburgh Christmas Market article from December 2008)

Now I had the idea of setting up another blog, very much like this one, as a "Postcards from Conny"-kinda-blog in which I write my postcards in English and tell you all about my travels and hidden gems I uncover. Talking this suggestion through with my boyfriend, the idea of a proper student travel website which also includes feature articles, tipps & tricks, blogs, a forum and pictures was born.

It's still early days (the idea came up on Friday) but the website will be a proper one for a change! It'll even have a "co.uk" domain!! (I know, because I already bought it). However, I am not good at html or Dreamweaver, so I am currently looking into the best options to host and edit it, which I could manage as well!

If anyone has any expertise in that field or has any suggestions, I'd appreciate if you could just drop me a line!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com