Powered By Blogger

Pub Quiz!

I've just come back from the Beehive Pub, where on Thursdays they have this thing they call "Pub Quiz".

I thought it was high time to test my general knowledge again, because I like to think that I'm generally quite knowledgable... erm...yeah. Well, we scored 28 out of 40 points... which is average in all fairness.

See I'm usually quite good at the geography questions, and some of the rather obscure general knowledge ones. "What do you call the line at 23.5° latitude?" "Tropic of cancer". "What burns at 451° Fahrenheit?" "Paper"... I know that kind of stuff.... I'm getting better at the music questions as well! But I've noticed that many questions in British pub quizzes are about Sports. And I'm shocking at those! Why? Because I couldn't care less about sport! Same as the picture round... as I don't have a TV, I don't know half the people!

Anyways. I enjoy a good quiz! It's all good fun in the end!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com