Powered By Blogger

Scrapbooking again...

I've got this hobby. I love making scrapbooks! I usually keep tickets and brochures and little things like that from every trip, because I know I'll make a scrapbook about the trip sooner or later.


Now I've decided that it's high time I started a scrapbook about "My Life and Times in Great Britain" - or at least my University Years so far. After all, I immigrated to England in 2007 and a lot has happened since then.


I love scrapbooking. It helps me bring back memories, relive the moments. And it calms me down. I've always been quite arty and crafty - though I can't draw to save my life - and I just love piecing it all together. Colouring in, cutting out, creating collages of brochure-cut-outs, going crazy with the glue and stickers and everything. It kinda makes me feel like I'm five years old again, in kindergarten, making a card - just on a little more sophisticated level. After all, I can write annotations myself now.

This scrapbook about my life in the United Kingdom will probably stay a work in progress - as soon as it's up-to-date something else will happen. I'll take new photos (and those who know me, know how much I love taking pictures), go on another short trip, pick up another brochure. But I won't mind, because I love my hobby. And my life, for that matter.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com