Powered By Blogger

Being "Karla Kolumna"


"Karla Kolumna" is a character in the old children's TV show "Benjamin Blümchen." She's a journalist and always darts around on her little scooter to find something to write about. Her nickname is "The Raging Reporter" (Die rasende Reporterin) and she is the reporter for "Neustadt". Even when I was little, she was my favourite character. Maybe, subconsciously, this inspired me to take up journalism.

And I feel, I am turning more and more into her.

It seems I've been the popular girl this week at the Solinger Tageblatt. After my "Postcard from Manchester" featured on Saturday's Karl.-Page, my "Postcard from the Lake District" followed suit today.
Honestly, the only thing that's missing is the scooter... oh yeah, and a talking elephant called Benjamin.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com