Powered By Blogger

The third dimension?

Right, I was watching Final Destination in 3D at the movies last night and I kept wondering why people can't stick to 2D - after all, everything else at the movies and on TV is in 2D as well.

I know it's all supposed to look more real, but really, it doesn't. Most of the 3D effects are just that: effects.

And having to wear an extra set of glasses is not a great solution either. Especially not when you have to wear glasses to start with. Wearing two glasses on top of each other, one is always gonna slide down. Also I found that around the edges of the glasses, the picture became smudged - not dirty, but hard on the eye which gave me a headache. So I keep asking: Why do people even bother putting movies in 3D?

Apparently, Southport cinema is new to the whole idea... everywhere else in the world has already tried it, and it can't have been such a great success or all the movies coming out would be in 3D by now.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com